*POP*

Recently we went to a housewarming party hosted by the lovely Claire of my favorite blog, Gibson King!  She was so excited to try out some new recipes for her latest obsession: gourmet popcorn!!  So as a hostess gift I brought her some lovely chevron (her other obsession!) glassine bags I ordered from my new go to online supply store, The Sugar Diva.


They worked out perfectly and guests snatched them up, munching on Claire's delicious creations - including this one featured recently on her blog!  Now I'm thinking of some other fun things to use these bags for... veggie frites, nut clusters, cinnamon sugar tortilla strips...

2 comments:

  1. Those bags were totally adorable! They defiantly made the popcorn taste better! xoxo
    Thanks for all the shout outs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: LOVE your new header!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete